E-NANO USER GUIDE
The E-Nano was designed to be the world’s most efficient and easiest to use vaporizer available today. Don’t let the E-nano’s tiny size fool you, this little wonder is a cloud maker. Simply load just .025-.05 grams of your favorite botanical into the glass stem and you’ll be amazed at the milky clouds this little wonder can produce. Full sized hits from a quarter of what you would normally use. This little guy will pay for itself in no time with the amount of herb you will save. We guarantee it. If the E-Nano doesn’t exceed you expectations simply return it to us within 7 days and you can keep the glass stem as our gift.
E-nano Quick start guide:
The E-Nano was designed to be very simple to use for the beginner yet versatile enough to be enjoyed by the most demanding vapor enthusiast. All of our products are hand made in America from the cleanest and greenest materials possible with your health and safety in mind. We use sustainable or recycled American hardwoods sealed in natural shellac. The E-Nano was designed to have the purest air-path possible. This is to ensure that the only thing you will ever taste is ONLY what you put in. With proper care this little powerhouse will give you many years of reliable service.
Please read through this short manual of tips and tricks to get the best performance out of your unit.
- Plug E-Nano into a 120v AC receptacle. Turn dial up to 7-8. Allow 3-4 minutes for unit to pre-heat. Higher numbers on the dial produce more visible vapor, lower numbers will produce less vapor but are generally more flavorful.
- Load a small amount of herb (between .025-.050 grams) into the glass stem. The E-Nano is extremely efficient. Putting too much herb into the stem will restrict airflow. Pre-grinding your herb will produce more consistent and efficient extraction, but is not necessary.
- Place glass stem onto heater port and inhale (draw) slowly to allow the heated air to pass through the herb. A good draw speed is like sipping a thick milkshake. Remember, you may or may not see visible vapor depending on many variables, including: herb freshness, strain, ambient temperature , humidity and draw speed. After a draw or two, use the enclosed E-PIK to stir the herb in the glass stem and repeat.
- Check color of the herb in the stem. The load is fully extracted when the herb is a consistent brown color. Note: If you notice black spots (combustion) the temperature may be too high or you may not be drawing fast enough.
- When your session is finished, remove glass stem from the heater port. Note: Never leave a
glass stem on a hot heater port.
- The E-Nano is designed to be plugged in 24/7. Set the dial to 4-5 and you can use the optional aroma therapy cup to diffuse your favorite essential oils. At that setting the unit will draw approximately 5-6 watts.
Care and Feeding.
The E-Nano unit needs only light cleaning. Wipe the outside with a damp cloth. Never use any
product that contains alcohol or citrus as it can damage the natural shellac finish.
The heater can be cleaned out with a blast of compressed air and a Q-tip soaked in alcohol. Again avoid getting alcohol on the wood finish.
Clean the glass stem as often as possible as this will ensure the best performance and flavor. This can be easily accomplished by soaking the stem in a mix of 70%-150 alcohol and salt for 10-15 minutes. Rinse stem with water and allow to dry and you are ready for your next session.